STREAMLINE created this post so GSM PHONE users can come together to contribute their MTK Droid tools NVRAM, TWRP recovery NVRAM or Miracle Box NVRAM backups and NCK QCN files (which will be attached here) so they and others can easily access the NVRAM/QCN backups to fix this 3G / WCDMA only, and other nvram, no service related issues.
Steps To Write or Repair Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 IMEI Number
- Download QCN Rebuilder and QCN File from here
- Run QCN Rebuilder Load Download QCN Replace IMEI With the Original IMEI then Rebuild QCN
- Enable USB Debugging From Developer options Connect Phone to PC using USB then Enable Qualcomm USB diag port (using below code over adb)
setprop sys.usb.config rndis,diag,adb
- Note: if the Phone is Not Rooted Then use EDL and BOX Like UMT
- Or just Dial This Number With Dialer to enable Diag. * #9090#, *#*#13491#*#*, *#*#717717#*#*
- Launch QPST Software Downloaded Tool from above.
- Click on the Restore Tab.
- Choose Your Phone By Clicking on First Browse.. Button.
- Select Rebuild QCN File ***.xqcn file [Downloaded From above].
- Now Hit the Start Button.