In this updated post you will find the stock (signed) firmware for Infinix Hot 8 X650c Android device. The firmware for X650c can be useful in fixing wide range of software related issues like:
- Dead boot on devices due to wrong firmware flashed previously
- Remove Monkey,Trojan Virus and other malware
- Fix hang on logo, constant restarting
- Restore devices to their factory settings
- Completely un-root your device
- Fix unfortunately, app has stopped
- Fix network related issues
- Remove FRP
- Fix LCD Display and other software related issues.
- What do i need to do before flashing X650C factory firmware ?
- Before flashing this
- X625C factory firmware although it’s tested 100% and confirmed by our team, you should check your device’s model/build number if it matches the file you are downloading.
- You should make a backup of your device data, if you can as this process will wipe all user setting and data or just proceed with the firmware flashing.
- Use the latest version of the required software, whether SP Flashtool or any recommended Smartphone Servicing Tool like tecno flash tool(after sales tool).
- X650C SIGNED FIRMWARE
- Flashtool – Use compatible firmware flashing tools/software like NCK, CM2, Aftersales Software Downloader etc
If you have any issues, feel free to comment below: