NTool Credit or credits Pack allows you to flash / repair / unlock Nokia / HMD phones.
- Flashing of original .NB0 files or original unpacked .NB0.
- Service operations (repair IMEI/MAC/BT).
- FRP reset.
- Generation of bootloader unlocking signature (also available remote bootloader unlock for customers via IMEI and serial number).
- All operations (flash, repair IMEI/MAC/BT, FRP reset, bootloader unlock) work without TestPoint!
- Supports all security levels as of 2018.
- Unlock code generation.
Nokia1 — 30 credits
Nokia1_Plus — 100 credits
Nokia2.1 — 100 credits
Nokia2.1 — 100 credits
Nokia2 — 100 credits
Nokia 3.1 A — 100 credits
Nokia 3.1 C — 100 credits
Nokia3.1 — 100 credits
Nokia3.1_Plus — 100 credits
Nokia3 — 30 credits
Nokia5.1 — 30 credits
Nokia5.1_Plus — 100 credits
Nokia6.1_plus — 100 credits
Nokia6 — 100 credits
Nokia7.1 — 100 credits
Nokia7 — 100 credits
Nokia7_Plus — 100 credits
Nokia8 — 100 credits
Nokia8.1.X7 — 100 credits
Nokia9 — 100 credits
Nokia 3310 3G — 30 credits
Nokia 3310 4G — 30 credits
Nokia 8110 — 30 credits
Nokia 106 — 30 credits
Nokia 210 — 30 credits
10 credits for flashing ( credits only consumed once,then you can flash/FRP unlock/repair IMEI/MAC/BT same phone as many times as you want )
10 credits for FRP unlock
10 credits for repair IMEI/MAC/BT
10 credits for bootloader unlock generation – charged EACH time, even for SAME data
30 credits (mtk and feature phones) and 100 credits (qualcomm smartphones)for sim unlock code generation, only allowed for accounts with at least initial 200 credits.
notice, that you MUST have positive credit balance in order to service phone, which was previously flashed/serviced.
Supported HMD smartphones:
- Nokia 1 (Frontier)
- Nokia 2 (Dynamo)
- Nokia 2.1*
- Nokia 3 (Essential)
- Nokia 3.1
- Nokia 5 (Core)
- Nokia 5.1*
- Nokia 6 (Plate)
- Nokia 6 (Plate2 2018)
- Nokia 7 (Charm)
- Nokia 7 Plus (Onyx)
- Nokia 8 (Avenger Sirocco)
- Nokia 8 (Bang)
- Nokia X6 (Dragon)
- Sharp Aquos S2*
- Sharp Aquos S3 Mini*
- Sharp Z3*
Instructions for using Bootloader Unlock Signature:
- Install fastboot drivers for phone.
- Power off phone.
- Run fastboot -i 0x2e04 flash unlock [signature file]
- Connect phone to cable
- Run fastboot -i 0x2e04 oem unlock-go
- Follow instructions on phone display if any.
- EDL and BROM boot repair not supported yet, it is planned in next full release versions – so carefully check firmwares and not remove cable during procedure.
- ALWAYS connect powered off phone.
- If phone is in FASTBOOT mode – connect phone to cable, start operation, then press and hold volume up + power buttons until phone restarts.
Instructions for IMEI/MAC/BT repair:
- Make sure you do not have any other applications, which can use ADB, like Samsung partners or other tools.
- Install Nokia HMD drivers from Drivers folder (this should be done once, of course).
- Press “service” button.
- Connect powered off phone.
- Wait until “write” button appears, correct IMEI/Mac/BT addresses and press “write” button.
- Do not do anything on phone during the repair process.
This page provides general information only and may be subject to change at any time without notice.