Download Mi Note 3 QCN File For Repair IMEI & Fix Unknown Baseband
Download Xiaomi Mi Note 3 QCN file from the download section and learn how to repair Xiaomi Mi Note 3 IMEI or unknown baseband error? If you are unable to call from your device or it is showing no network in the phone then dial *#06# and check IMEI status of your device.
Here in this guide, we will use the QCN rebuilder tool and QFIL tool to flash imei on Xiaomi Mi Note 3mobile. No need to use any professional tool to fix Xiaomi Mi Note 3 null IMEI problem. Free Mi Note 3 QCN file and rebuilder tool is enough to fix Xiaomi Mi Note 3 IMEI issue.
To fix invalid IMEI in Xiaomi Mi Note 3. we are adding the working QCN file for Mi Note 3 with IMEI repair tutorial.
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 IMEI Repair | Fix Invalid IMEI / Network Issue
Fix Invalid IMEI Error On Mi Note 3 Using IMEI Tool For now, just forget everything and let’s see how to repair IMEI on Xiaomi Mi Note 3 after flash? No root required and no premium professional IMEI repair tool require to flash IMEI on Mi Note 3 Qualcomm smartphone. Free Pc IMEI tool and QCN file are enough to get a ride on this IMEI problem.
Download Xiaomi Mi Note 3 IMEI Repair tool, QCN File and Other Files
How To: Mi Note 3 IMEI Repair Using QCN File
There are so many methods and tools are available to repair IMEI of any Qualcomm devices. But every IMEI repair tool and files depends on their chipset version.READ MORE:- QCN File For Redmi Note 7 Repair IMEI & Unknown Baseband
Steps To Write Or Repair Xiaomi Mi Note 3 IMEI Number
Run “Rebuilder tool” on pc >> “Open File” >> Browse “ Mi Note 3 QCN File” >>> “Replace IMEI with original IMEI Number” >> Click “Rebuild” button and save new QCN file on pc.
Step02 Write Or Repair Mi Note 3 IMEI Number
- Download QCN Rebuilder and QCN File From above
- Run QCN Rebuilder Load Download QCN Replace IMEI With the Original IMEI then Rebuild QCN
- Enable USB Debugging From Developer options Connect Phone to PC using USB then Enable Qualcomm USB diag port (using below code over adb)
adb devices su setprop sys.usb.config rndis,diag,adb
- Note: if the Phone is Not Rooted Then use EDL and BOX Like UMT
- Or just Dial This Number With Dialer to enable Diag. * #9090#, *#*#13491#*#*, *#*#717717#*#*
- Launch QPST Software Downloaded Tool from above.
- Click on the Restore Tab.
- Choose Your Phone By Clicking on First Browse.. Button.
- Select Rebuild QCN File ***.xqcn file [Downloaded From above].
- Now Hit the Start Button.
if the Dual IMEI Writer unable to Rewrite Correct IMEI Then use hex Converter to Find and Replace Installed IMEI.